Saturday, October 23, 2010

40 Pink Cupcakes!


It has been a busy baking week! Today I made and iced 40 cupcakes! Dave was doing handy man jobs and I was without light at then end so iced in a head torch - would have look ridiculous! So these are for a friends daughter's first birthday party.

The theme is pink which is handy as it's also Pink Ribbon day on Monday so the duff ones are being taken to work to be sold! The extra duff ones have gone in a container for Dave and I to eat (along with the bounty mudcake - oh god...)

I am still not satisfied with my standard vanilla and chocolate cupcake recipe. I have researched loads and the chocolate one I tried today tastes nice but not perfect and until I do find one that I am happy with I will not go on to try the 100s of different, exciting and delicious looking recipes I have piled up to try. I also tried 40 swirls and some turned out just how I wanted but the rest were terrible and seeing as I can't pipe then - I’m just going to have to keep on trying!!!!!!

Thanks mum for the cupcake sprinkles - I love them! All the way from England in a box on a ship!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment